A boutique hotel in Boquete, Panama, turn key, with potential to grow and an excellent investment. This countryside hotel is located as you enter the quaint tourist town of Boquete, in the province of Chiriqui nestled in the highland mountains under Volcan Baru.
As soon as you enter the hotel by walking over a small bridge above a koi fish pond, you will be in awe of all the artifacts and interesting artisan crafts that come with the property.
On each side of the entrance are two commercial spaces which can be used as a restaurant, bar, yoga room or for special private parties. Both spaces have bathrooms and commercial kitchens.
Continue past these rooms and you come to Reception desk and then you the enter hotel. As you stroll down the open walkway with hanging planters of exotic plants and flowers lining the side you will find outdoor patios, sitting rooms, and hammocks by each room. The hotel has 6 suites. Each suite has 3 bedrooms, one bathroom, with a living room and kitchen. Two of the bedrooms are on the second floor with their own private balcony. All suites are individually decorated with artisan crafts and artifacts.
This boutique hotel has been in operation since 2014. It is ideal for a family business or an investor. Villa San Miquel is located approximately 2.5 miles from the town of Boquete and 20 miles from the city of David.
Price was $1.5M. Reduced COVID price to $1.1M which makes it even better investment.
Approximate size of the building is 900m2 (9687.5 sq ft)
Lot size: 1,280m2. (13,777 sq ft)
The building has 2 commercial spaces at the front, with:
- Lobby – gallery/boutique
- Restaurant – with large kitchen, 2 restrooms, and front terrace
- A coffeehouse/piano bar space with small kitchen, 2 restrooms and front patio
- Laundry room
- back terrace
- six (6) cabins, town home style, each with approximately 80 m2 (861sq ft) of living space; each has three (3) bedrooms, one (1) bath, living room, two balconies on top floor, and kitchenette with bar.
- approximately 20 private parking spaces available at front, side, and back of the project.
- 5000 liter (1,320.86 gallons) capacity water tank, water heaters and gas supply.
To view this property please contact Cynthia Dunne +507 6699-0453